Defined terms will have the same meaning as in kafycrypto’s Terms of Service, unless otherwise defined herein.
- “You” and “your” mean the individual or entity visiting or using the Site.
- “kafycrypto”, “we,” “us” and “our” means kafycrypto.
- “Site” refers to kafycrypto’s website at www.kafycrypto.com, and other related websites, blogs, domains, and mobile sites maintained by kafycrypto.
- “Non-Personal Information” is any information that is not Personally Identifiable Information (defined below). Non-Personal Information includes, without limitation, Personally Identifiable Information that has been anonymized.
- “Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII” is non-public information we receive from your use of the Site that can be used, alone or in combination with other information in our possession, to identify a particular person/individual. It may include information such as name, address, telephone number and other personal information you provide us.
- “Data” includes both Non-Personal Information and Personally Identifiable Information.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AND CONSENT
You do not have to provide any Personally Identifiable Information to browse the publicly available pages of the Site; however, in order to use certain Services provided through the Site, you may be required to register and provide Personally Identifiable Information.
We may collect PII from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit the Site, register on the Site, when you provide PII in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Site, or when you complete a transaction on the Site. We may collect your name, mailing address, billing address, phone number, payment information, or email address.
We may also collect additional information from you depending on the nature of the transaction. kafycrypto also collects information about you automatically when you visit the Site. We automatically receive certain information from your browser or mobile device, such as your browser type, the operating system of your device, the URL of the site from which you came and the URL of the site you visit when leaving the Site. We also receive your IP address and the name of your internet service provider (“ISP”) or your mobile carrier.
We may also convert PII into Non-Personal Information by excluding information that is personally identifiable. You acknowledge that Non-Personal Information and PII that is converted into Non-Personal Information belongs to kafycrypto and that kafycrypto has the right to use such general information as it determines in its sole discretion. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will treat as PII any item that, either alone or together with other information, we could use to identify an individual.
We will only use PII for the purpose of fulfilling our duties and providing the Service and for improving services. kafycrypto may use PII for the following purposes: To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs. To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the Services and resources provided on the Site.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
The Site may send a “cookie” to your computer. A cookie is a small piece of data sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
Kafycrypto does not store unencrypted Personally Identifiable Information in the cookies. We also do not link Non-Personal Information from cookies to your Personally Identifiable Information. To help us optimize the Site or for marketing purposes, we may allow other authorized third-parties to place or recognize unique cookies on your browser.
For more information about how to manage your cookies preferences, use the ‘help’ menu of your web browser or explore the customer support sections of your web browser. To opt-out of all cookies or certain advertising cookies, visit the company website for your browser for instructions.
We will use commercially reasonable methods to keep personal information securely in our files and systems.